If you are planning to work in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) Free Zone, you must have a DHCC license that is mandatory for medical professionals.
DHCC is necessary for the following categories to apply for licensing.
- Allied health
- CAM (Complementary Alternative Medicine)
All healthcare professionals who are planning to work at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) must acquire a license from Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR), a self-governing body responsible for providing license to healthcare providers and professionals.
The licensing department of the DHCR conducts the Primary Source Verification wherein the credentials of the healthcare professionals is thoroughly verified for its authenticity.
Our expert team can guide you in the application process to get your DHCC license to work at Dubai Healthcare City.
Why choose CareerLink HR?
- Hands-on Experience with DHCC licensing for more than 10 years
- 24/7 Client support at all times
- Trusted career experts for professionals
- Professional guidance at every step for smooth processing
To know more, Contact Us.